For more than 30 years Reggie Smith has been helping Birmingham motorists keep their driving record clean with no points reported to DMV.
Unlike other traffic defense lawyers who chose to focus on several areas of law and are sometimes spread thin, the Smith Law firm has a practice emphasis on traffic tickets, auto accidents, DUI’s and violations of Alabama’s Rules of the Road.
The following situations can lead to license suspension in Birmingham, Alabama:
• Illegally changing information on your license.
• Using your license illegally.
• Including false information or leaving out information on your license.
• Violating a restriction on your license.
• Failing to comply with insurance requirements on registered vehicles, or failure to pay financial responsibility arising from an automobile accident.
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI).
• Refusing an alcohol analysis test.
• Obtaining three reckless driving convictions in 12 months.
• Ignoring a traffic ticket by failing to pay it or appear in court to fight it.
• Not stopping for a school bus that is either loading or unloading passengers.
• Leaving and not offering assistance at the scene of an accident in which you were involved.
• Committing negligent homicide or manslaughter with a motor vehicle.
• Committing any felony with a motor vehicle.
• Committing any act in any other state that would be grounds for license suspension in Louisiana.
• Conviction of driving while your license is suspended.
It’s easy to start the Free Consultation process for your Alabama driver’s license restoration.
It’s that easy to retain the legal experience of lawyer Reggie Smith for your case.
FREE Alabama license restoration case review
I recommend that you contact Mr. Reggie Smith
Bryce - Florida
Reasonably priced as well!
I am so glad I came across Reggie’s name in the Tuscaloosa area. He got me out of a speeding ticket pretty quickly and took the worry away that it may go on my record. I’m so pleased with his quick responses when I had questions and how he kept me up to date through e-mail through every step taken. He’s definitely worth giving a call if you need help with a traffic ticket. Reasonably priced as well!
Mallory - Jackson, Mississippi
I was able to continue driving my truck without going to Court
Thanks for getting my speeding case dismissed. I was able to continue driving my truck without going to Court.
Andy in Alabama
I will tell other truckers about what you did for me in having my speeding ticket dismissed
My CDL license did not need any points on it. I will tell other truckers about what you did for me in having my speeding ticket dismissed and I did not have to go to Court. I can now get a job with a clean driving record!
Floyd in Alabama
He is personable and I also felt confident that I’m in good hands.
I got my speeding ticket while vacationing in Alabama. I live in Florida, so I enlisted the help of Attorney Smith. He gave me clear instruction as to what steps should be taken and the matter was settled shortly. He is personable and I also felt confident that I’m in good hands. Thank you.
Mika - Miami Beach
I am a retired State of Michigan Court of Appeals Judge and you could give most of the attorneys I have worked with lessons in efficiency and client service!
Thank you for your extraordinary service! I have received a copy of my dismissal. I am a retired State of Michigan Court of Appeals Judge and you could give most of the attorneys I have worked with lessons in efficiency and client service! Needless to say, if I hear of anyone requiring legal services, I will tell them “Call Reggie!”